Parker Sonnet Sterling Ballpoint Mistral
Parker Sonnet Sterling Ballpoint Mistral34104MIS
A New Sterling Blows In
Like all premium Parker pens, the new Sonnet Sterling Mistral is designed and hand made in France. The Mistral winds, known to blow from northern France down into the warm waters of the Mediterranean provide inspiration for the design of this hand etched sterling collectable. Like the Cisele, since 1963, all premium Parkers are beloved for their design, manufacturing quality, and premium materials.
This twist-top ballpoint pen will provide years of service. Its elegant design will remind you why your acquired it. Its continued performance will reinforce your initial decision.
- Overall Size - 5 1/4 in. x 7/16 in. (133mm x 11mm)
- Weight - 30 g
- Composition - Sterling silver body
- Appointments - 23k gold plating
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave.
- This pen is delivered with one black medium point refill.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.