ST Dupont D-Initial Black with Gold Trim Fountain Pen Medium Nib
ST Dupont D-Initial Black with Gold Trim Fountain Pen Medium Nib14506GLDM
In homage to the first “Classique” pen, S.T. Dupont presents a brand new and more contemporary writing instrument to meet the requirements of modern-day men and women. The D-Initial is offered in black resin and golden or chrome finish. The well balance cylindrical shape providing the perfect size and weight for writing.
Nib Anatomy and Self-Expression
You’ll find the writing experience with the D-Initial to be effortless. The tactile pleasure unique. Easily express your personal style with the iridium tipped medium stainless-steel nib. The pen fills with our Standard international cartridges or the included converter.
- Weight - 40 g
- Overall Size - 5 5/8 in. x 1/2 in. (140mm x 13mm)
- Body - 4 7/8 in. x 7/16 in. (123mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 1/8 in. x 1/2 in. (53mm x 13mm)
- Composition - Lacquer over brass body
- Appointments - Gold plated
- Nib - Steel
- Ink - Cartridge or converter. Converter included.
- Engraving - The engraving on this pen will show as a gold color due to the brass barrel. Permanently perfect.
- This pen is delivered with one blue and one black ink cartridge.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $95 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.