Tibaldi Bononia Olive Fountain Pen
Tibaldi Bononia Olive Fountain Pen14806OLVM
- Overall Size - 5 7/8 in. x 9/16 in. (148mm x 15mm)
- Body - 5 1/16 in. x 1/2 in. (130mm x 13mm)
- Cap - 2 3/4 in. x 9/16 in. (70mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 26 g
- Composition - Hand-made European grade acrylic resin
- Appointments - Palladium plated
- Nib - Stainless steel
- Ink - Bottled ink converter is included
- Engraving - The resin of this pen is engraved and then filled with a silver color to match the appointments.
Perfect Sweeping Shape
Bononia, Latin for Bologna, is a statement Tibaldi pen style celebrating the brand’s iconic heritage with a fresh new bohemian interpretation on trends around us. Its ergonomic shape is iconic.
Last edited in the ‘90s, the Bononia collection is offered today as an open edition of fountain, rollerball and ballpoint writing instruments. Overtly boasting lavish velvety colors of streaked pearlized resin with signature palladium trims, no two pieces of this resin are remotely similar. Truly a must-order piece of unique jewelry!
These gorgeous resin fountain pens arrive with palladium trim, fitted with a quality stainless steel nib and ebonite feed. The pen is converter or cartridge fed. The cap will post and screws onto the pen’s body. Handcrafted in Italy.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.