Collection: Rollerball Refills for Montegrappa

Which One Do You Have?

Montegrappa rollerball pens have a pen cap that is removed when you write with the pen.  There are two options for rollerball refills.  One has a top-hat shaped blue or black plastic piece on the end opposite the point (R5805).  The other option is flat on the end opposite the point (R5804).  A quick comparison of your old refill should enable you to order the correct replacement.  Monteverde and Schmidt refills are a less expensive option.