Esterbrook Estie Fountain Pen Botanical Gardens Gold Trim
Esterbrook Estie Fountain Pen Botanical Gardens Gold Trim10501BOTB
For Your Favorite Gardener
Since 1858, the Esterbrook brand has featured fountain pens. You’d think after 160 years they’d produce a pretty fine pen! They do. The Estie features a flexible JoWo steel nib which impresses whether extra fine, fine, medium or broad. Fed through either a cartridge or converter, your Esterbrook Estie, will write like it has a century and a half of experience.
The fountain pen body is a typical size and weight. The blended and turned acrylic resin is striking. Hand-finished to a gleaming shine, you’ll admire your purchase with every stroke. The pen does post the cap on the body for those who like a slightly top heavy writer. The trim is a gold tone. The Esterbrook ‘Cushion Cap Closure’ is just a push and single twist. It’s designed to securely seal the nib to ensure a wet point.
- Overall Size - 5.9 in. x .6 in. (149mm x 15mm)
- Body - 5 in. x .5 in. (127mm x 13mm)
- Cap - 2.8 in. x .6 in. (70mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 24 g
- Composition - Hand-made European grade acrylic resin
- Appointments - Gold tone
- Nib - Stainless steel
- Ink - Bottled ink converter is included
- Engraving - The resin of this pen is engraved and then filled with a gold color to match the appointments.
- This pen is delivered with one black ink cartridge.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.