Fisher Raw Brass Bullet Ballpoint
Fisher Raw Brass Bullet Ballpoint31315
A Man, and a Pen, on a Mission
A proponent of the scientific method, Paul Fisher introduced his chrome Bullet Pen in 1948. His innovative thinking led to the development of the Space Pen in the 1960s. With its pressurized ink cartridge, it could write upside down, under water, through grease and in zero-gravity vacuum of outer space. Since its introduction, the Space Pen has been on board every American and Russian space mission. Choose your Bullet Space Pen from a wide variety of colors. All these lacquer models engrave beautifully. Order extra pressurized refills, also available in a wide range of colors. Pocket clip available separately.
- Overall Size - 3 3/4 in. x 7/16 in. (95mm x 10mm)
- Body - 3 9/16 in. x 3/8 in. (90mm x 9.5mm)
- Cap - 2 9/16 in. x 1/2 in. (65mm x 10mm)
- Weight - 15 g
- Composition - Lacquer over brass
- Engraving - The engraving on this pen will show as a gold color due to the brass barrel. Permanently perfect.
- This pen is delivered with a black medium point refill.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $95 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.