LeBoeuf Pilgrim Cobalt Navy Fountain Pen
LeBoeuf Pilgrim Cobalt Navy Fountain Pen11405NVYM
1930’s Classic Revival
The LeBOEUF Fountain Pen Company introduces two new celluloid inspired finishes in its flagship model, the Pilgrim collection. Originally released in the 1930’s, the Pilgrim is a vintage inspired reproduction of this LeBOEUF timeless classic.
Strict attention has been paid to the subtle details that made the original Pilgrim so admired and valued by generations of pen enthusiasts. Notice the gold-plated trims and traditional 1930’s shape. The resin mimics the ‘crushed’ colloids from the past. Tasteful. Available in two new celluloid inspired pearl finishes, Desert Yellow and Cobalt Navy.
The fountain pen is fitted with a German gold-plated nib engraved with the LeBOEUF logo. Available in either fine or medium point sizes utilizing a cartridge/convertor filling system.
The LeBOEUF Pilgrim Collection, a vintage inspired collection that pays homage to the heritage of the LeBoeuf Fountain Pen Company and its most iconic pen, the Pilgrim.
- Overall Size - 5 5/8 in. x 5/8 in. (142mm x 16mm)
- Body - 5 in. x 9/16 in. (126mm x 15mm)
- Cap - 2 1/2 in. x 5/8 in. (66mm x 16mm)
- Weight - 22 g
- Composition - Acrylic resin
- Appointments - Gold colored plating
- Nib - Steel nib
- Ink - Bottled ink converter is included
- Engraving - The resin of this pen is engraved and then filled with a gold color to match the appointments.
- This pen is delivered with one black ink cartridge.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.