ST Dupont D-Initial Black with Gold Trim Rollerball
ST Dupont D-Initial Black with Gold Trim Rollerball24506GLD
In homage to the first “Classique” pen, S.T. Dupont presents a brand new and more contemporary writing instrument to meet the requirements of modern-day men and women. The D-Initial is offered in black resin and golden or chrome finish. The well balance cylindrical shape providing the perfect size and weight for writing.
Rollerball Versus Ballpoint. A Comparison.
There are several differences. While a ballpoint pen uses a thick oil-based ink, the rollerball pen uses liquid ink. This key difference makes the rollerball feel smoother and more liquid, giving it a more fluid action which is comparable to a fountain pen. This fluidity also translates to a rollerball pen generally having a finer writing line. On the other hand, a ballpoint pen does have a more controlled action and the refill lasts longer.
- Weight - 40 g
- Overall Size - 5 5/8 in. x 1/2 in. (140mm x 13mm)
- Body - 4 7/8 in. x 7/16 in. (123mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 1/8 in. x 1/2 in. (53mm x 13mm)
- Composition - Lacquer over brass body
- Appointments - Gold plating
- Engraving - The engraving on this pen will show as a gold color due to the brass barrel. Permanently perfect.
- This pen is delivered with a black medium point refill.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.