Waterman Carene Fountain Pen Amber
Waterman Carene Fountain Pen Amber13118AMB-F
Sail With the Wind Behind Your Words
Waterman has christened its most contemporary writing instrument "Carene" which literally means "hull of the ship". Every flowing line celebrates the shipbuilder's art. Fountain pens with a fine or medium 18k gold inlaid nib contoured into the streamlined barrel. Refill with fountain pen cartridges and the included converter.
Don’t overlook the 18k solid gold nib, fine metal detailing and a beveled cap end. Like a plunging bow navigating the infinite possibilities of a pure white page, this 18K solid gold nib is a unique Waterman design.
Over 400 specialists work with state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to transform precious materials and innovative designs into striking jewel-like writing instruments. For 130 years, faces have lit upon first sight of the traditional blue Waterman gift box. Carene, a worthy vessel of self-expression.
- Overall Size - 5 11/16 in. x 9/16 in. (145mm x 14mm)
- Body - 5 1/8 in. x 1/2 in. (130mm x 13mm)
- Cap - 2 9/16 in. x 9/16 in. (65mm x 14mm)
- Weight - 35 g
- Composition - Lacquered brass body and cap
- Appointments - Gold plating
- Nib - 18 k gold
- Ink - Bottled ink converter is included
- Engraving - The engraving on this pen will show as a gold color due to the brass barrel. Permanently perfect.
- This pen is delivered with one blue ink cartridge.
Free ShippingShipping Information
We offer free shipping to one location for any order $85 and above.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturn Policy
Shopping from your home or office need not be a concern. If you decide you’ve made an incorrect choice or the refills you thought you needed were ballpoints (but you actually need a rollerball), no worries. Pens can be returned/exchanged unused for 30 days. Refills are Guaranteed to perform to your standards.